Re: gEDA-user: poll: How do you geda?

To answer the questions for myself:

> * What OS do you run geda applications on?

Debian/testing, updated daily as the packages enter the repository.

> * How did you install your copy of geda apps?

For "real work" I use the package supplied by my distro.
If I feel like bleeding edge testing I start Peter C's cairo version
downloaded via git.

> * Which apps do you use. What is your typical workflow?

gschem --> gsch2pcb --> pcb --> gerbv

> * Did you (have to) modify portions of geda to suit your needs?

I only did some tiny patches to the menu of pcb/GTK-HID.
All the symbols and footprints I use are modified from the library, or
made from scratch.

> * What is the general flavor of your projects? (analog, digital, HF)

Mostly analog with low to medium frequencies, but sometimes up to 50MHz.
No power circuits yet. My layouts tend to include lots of "chicken food"
plus a bunch of trimmers, connectors and switches.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211