Re: gEDA-user: Using mm units in .pcb files

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> So I made a really simple patch of parse_y.y, by which I can use um
>> (micrometer) to specify the items. The format is same as in "[" "]" case
>> but the specifier is "<" and ">". All the other thing is the same.
>
> Please, no more "syntax determines content" patches.  If you want um,
> let it parse a um after the number, like "150um" or "0.75mm" or
> something.
Ok, I see your point, but

- it is difficult for me (and no one did/do it),
- there is currently no metric syntax possibility (even it becoming more
  and more common).

So, if someone write a better, I will use it, but until that I have to
use this, since this is at least exists.

Again, I agree with you, but do anybody plan you implement it?

/sza2