Re: gEDA-user: Global puller crashes pcb

> How come this is board-specific? I'd rather expect it to crash depending
> on which lines I selected, but in this board it crashes no matter which
> lines I selected to optimize.

Well, if you discovered some new and unique way of crashing it,
perhaps.  Otherwise, it's likely you're doing a "pull all" instead of
"pull selected".  The normal crash happens when the puller gets stuck
in a loop trying to wrap a bunch of traces around each other, and it
runs out of memory.

Either way, the puller's big problem is the looping bug.  Until
someone steps up to fix that, there isn't much point in fixing minor
bugs in it.