Re: gEDA-user: gschem, selecting multiple symbols problem

I think it has always worked this way.  However, it would be nice if there was a filter for the area selection rectangle.  Having it default to grabbing only instances of symbols would solve your problem, but there are often times when you might want to grab a bunch of text or attributes and that default would be undesirable.

Joe T