Re: gEDA-user: Photorealistic a.k.a. "ben-mode" PNG output available?

DJ Delorie wrote:
> If your export window stops at "format", you don't have a new enough
> PCB for that feature.
>

> "Ben mode" was added July 8, 2008, and renamed to "photo mode" on Dec
> 27.

Bizzare.  I built the --with-gui=lesstif version, and verified that
'which pcb' pointed to the installation directory.  But when I ran it, I
got the gtk version.

Suspicious, I ran the pcb that's left in src after the build, and got
the lesstif version with the photo mode as expected.

It's like something is silently "failing over" to the system pcb rather
than running the one I installed.  I'll keep poking around.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx