Re: gEDA-user: More flexible rotated text for 1.6.0, font-sizes etc..

> Do gEDA users commonly use schematic scales where a world coordinate
> unit is 1/1000 of an inch? I don't: usually I use a B or C frame and
> print on letter or A4, which make the coordinate units smaller.

I don't even use the "paper" sizes - I have four title blocks, all the
same shape as my paper, but various world scales.  I.e. I have a
"letter" size, a "1.4x letter" size, a "2x letter" size, etc.

Kinda like having metric paper sizes, but for US paper.

But my point is, I draw enough of my schematic to get an ide of how
big it is, then choose a title block that fits it, knowing it will
print correctly on my paper.