gEDA-user: Display issues: grid & lines missing in gschem

I just put Fedora 11 on my machine and gschem doesn't seem to be displaying properly, either with the included binary (from Fedora Electronic Laboratory) or what I pulled with git and compiled from source just yesterday (v. 1.5.0.20080706 is what shoes up when running gschem, 'git show' turns up commit c2c94821ec6c9a83d0144adad7f6fa190f403af3 on 3 Nov 2008).

-Grid points are missing in horizontal bands - with a one row of points stopping mid-screen, skip a few rows, then a row starts at a different place mid-screen. -Some horizontal lines don't display, although the underlying grid points are displayed (i.e. the line and grid points are on the same row of pixels, but the line should be drawn over the pixels). The line appears in highlighted color if I select the object containing the missing line, and the line remains in the unselected color if I deselect the object. -If I cause the screen to refresh by zooming, panning, or redrawing (even while the object is still selected), then the line disappears.

It doesn't appear to be a screen resolution issue (native resolution in display manager, DVI connection), and the missing bands of grid points and lines aren't always on the same horizontal row of pixels.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ethan
begin:vcard
fn:Ethan Swint
n:Swint;Ethan
org:Ramu Inc
adr;dom:Suite 2220;;3154 State Street;Blacksburg;VA;24060
email;internet:eswint.ramu@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Engineer
tel;work:540.443.3100
tel;cell:516.521.1313