Re: gEDA-user: Looking for PCB fab recommendations

   I have used the no touch service from [1]http://www.protoexpress.com
   They are in Sunnyvale, CA, and do good work. I would expect a full
   service order to cost somewhere in your price range for 5 to 10
   boards, and no touch to be about $150 for 1 board to $400 for 5
   boards. No touch is somewhat limited in what they offer and they
   require the order to be placed on the website with a credit card, but
   I believe it meets your specs. It is tin lead HASL, and they have not
   had problems with gerbers from PCB. Advance Circuits is another
   option, but they have switched to lead free HASL for standard orders.
   Darrell Harmon

   On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Michael Sokolov