Re: gEDA-user: gedasymbols down?

Bob Paddock wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak<kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Just got this error from www.gedasymbols.org :
>
> Lots of nasty weather all over the US in the last few days.
> Maybe a storm took out DJ's power again.

DJ's server is supposed to define DNS with two IP addresses one pointing to a mirror on a server of mine
and still work when his server doesn't respond to DNS.

Right now DNS is saying only 207.22.48.162  for gedasymbols.org.  When DJ and I set this up,
he was so much faster at everything I couldn't keep up and so not sure now what is up.

Maybe the DNS server that he set up with fallback records is down also?

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX