Re: gEDA-user: autorouter fixes and enhancements (Harry Eaton)

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:52:27 +1200, Anthony Blake wrote:

> It's been almost a year since the gSoC 2008.
>> With this sub project I feel like having smelled the good food but then
>> not allowed to actually taste it.

> http://wand.net.nz/~amb33/toporouter/LED.png

Screenshots just won't do it for me. I'd like to get my hands, err,
tracks dirty. If the router is buggy, so be it. I know when to save and
save often.

I just pulled pcb from the git repository. There are lots of references
to the toporouter in the source :-)  Even an option to activate the
autorouter during configure is provided. The source compiled fine with
this switch. However, if I try and use the autorouter, I still get the
plain old all perpendicular traces. Is there any trick to actually use
the topo router?

Any hints that let me actually use the router appreciated.

---<(kaimartin)>----
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: