Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

What is your end goal here? Just to have hierarchical schematics or do
be able to produce a hierarchical netlist? IMHO hierarchical
schematics in gschem work perfectly fine, it's netlisting them that as
of right now is very hackery/broken which is why I started a new
netlister spNet. You can download the latest version here
http://spnet.code-fusion.net but be warned the documentation is very
shotty/inaccurate since I haven't officially released it yet. Refer to
my last post on this list for more details.