gEDA-user: spNet v0.9.2 released

http://spnet.code-fusion.net

More of a beta/trial release, but I've done considerable testing with
both my symbol libraries and the default gEDA libraries and everything
for the most part seems smooth. For those of you who aren't familar
with spNet, it's a spice netlister for gEDA that can netlist
hierarchical schematics using the spice .subckt directive (which are
easier to read and simulate faster). It also has many more features
detailed in the documentation (up to date now on the homepage). If
anybody has any questions or any issues with spNet let me know.