Re: gEDA-user: Water proof panel connectors

On 06/08/2011 11:08 PM, Rob Butts wrote:
    I forgot to mention the power sources are DC and the power connectors
    need to have at least 6 amp rating.

http://www.mouser.com/catalog/629/1099.pdf  31 amps

and here are some ideas on ways to use these type of connectors for battery boxes:

http://www.prc68.com/I/PowerPole.shtml

originally called Anderson power pole, from 1966.

        I have a water proof box with two volage sources inside.  I need a
        power connector to be water proof that I can in the box and be
      water
        proof.

Not sure what you mean here, but panel connector means attaches to a through hole.
The above suggestion is not really a panel connector but the plastic
shells do have versions you can lock one to another
and to other things surrounding a pair of them.  Would it be good enough if  you made
a rain proof cover to go over the downward facing pair of contacts
that are on the side of the battery box?  Since you say not need immersible water tight...

John