-- Cut here --
From: "Keith Outwater" <Keith_Outwater@microvision.com>

Greetings everyone -

I'm using the latest release of gschem and I cannot get a C size
schematic sheet to print to postscript on anything other than an
8.5"x11" sheet.
I have tried modifying the system-gschemrc file to make C size the
default sheet size for printing with no success.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Keith

Keith Outwater