Re: gEDA-user: which fab house?

On Mar 4, 2004, at 8:42 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
My first board is designed and the gerber files are ready, thanks to
gschem, pcb and friends. Also thanks to the help I got from people
on this list. Now what?
http://www.barebonespcb.com/

I did my board with gschem/pcb and modified pcb based on feeedback
from them, so I *know* it works with their system.  The cost is $25
per lot plus $0.50 per sq in, quantity one or more.
Wow...that is *really* cheap. Were you satisfied with the board quality? What is the smallest trace width you've used with them?

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "My tummy hurts now, but my soul
Cape Coral, FL feels a little better." -Ed