gEDA-user: Announcing another gEDA gathering!

Calling all Free EDA Users!

If you are a developer or user of free EDA tools (such as gEDA),
living in the vicinity of Boston, Mass (USA), several of us are
planning on gathering for another gEDA get-together and dinner in
April.  Dinner disucssions usually revolve around the status of gEDA
and related free (as in freedom) EDA tools, avenues for development of
the tools, demonstrations of projects completed with gEDA, and general
professional networking with like-minded hackers.

This time, we will also discuss the formation of the Free
EDA Users group, which I have threatened to put together for several
months.  Here's a preliminary website for Free Dog:

http://www.freeedaug.org/

Although the exact time and venue for the gathering have not yet been
established, it will likely take place at a restaurant in Cambridge,
Arlington, or Lexington on a weeknight.  If you are interested in
joining us, please contact me off list at: sdb AT cloud9 DOT net, and
let me know your preferred date.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Stuart