Re: gEDA-user: pcb vs. solaris

Levente KOVACS said:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to compile PCB to solaris. I get the following message (or
> something like taht)
>
> Undefined         first referenced
>  symbol                in file
> yywrap               parse_l.o
> ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output....
>
> it appears after compilations of objects, and while being the object
> collected together.
>
> What do I need to make it work?
>
> I have SPARC Ultra1, Solaris 2.6, gcc, (g)make

Some other bits of information that might help track down the problem:

* What version of PCB? More recent versions (post-1.99j, I think?) use GNU
autoconf, which should detect any bison/yacc misconfiguration early in the
./configure process.

* What version of bison/yacc do you have? Also, if you are using an
autoconf-based version, do you see any errors in the configure log?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@ghz.cc