Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

On Mar 1, 2005, at 10:27 PM, Ales Hvezda wrote:
packages/features (gtk+, freetype, glib, etc...) and trying to support
non-Linux legacy platforms.

Ales, do you really think anything non-Linux is a "legacy platform"?

Obviously, the word "legacy" should not have been in there.

Ok. It wasn't obvious, so I asked. I feel better now. :)

Just to be clear, though...I don't dislike Linux; I've been running it off-and-on since v0.97 was current. I rather do like it and I'm VERY impressed with how far it has come. I just don't run it in production right now (except on my telephony servers) because most of my applications are better served with different hardware & software platforms.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi