Re: gEDA-user: Simple Fedora installation of gEDA.

Dnia 10-03-2005, czw o godzinie 10:22 -0600, Mark Rages napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> I made a mirror of Wojciech Kazubski's gEDA RPMs.  I then made a yum
> archive of them.  So Fedora users can now install gEDA (including all
> dependencies) like this:
>
> echo "[geda]" >> /etc/yum.conf
> echo "Mark's geda repository" >> /etc/yum.conf
> echo "baseurl=http://mlug.missouri.edu/~markrages/yum"; >> /etc/yum.conf
>
> yum install geda*

After minor modification failed like this:

http://mlug.missouri.edu/%7Emarkrages/yum/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4]
IOError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: geda
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from geda: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to
try.

System:Fedora Core 3
My yum is 2.2.0