Re: gEDA-user: gEDA, where are the loadable examples?

Hello Al,

On Monday 14 March 2005 02:11, Al Davis wrote:

> Your repository is of great value.  My concern isn't politics.
> Your license prohibits charging for a CD on which the symbols
> are distributed.

Good point. In fact, this was an oversight on my part. Thanks for
catching it!  I am not interested in slowing/stopping the distribution of
symbols and footprints, but in escalating their distribution.  I will add
that portion of the Bitstream license to the free license.

Best

Marvin