Re: gEDA-user: Question about creating footprints under PCB

> > Ohh now I feel challenged can porn be converted to pcb foot print format?
> What, you mean like this?
> http://www.delorie.com/tmp/photo.pcb.gz

There seems to be something wrong with your converter; the black areas are
coming up apparently incorrectly for me (version 20050127 from Debian).
As I recall, you can't force copper into specific layers for a footprint,
otherwise you could take advantage of the power/ground/signal layering
to deliver a full RGBA image ... 8-)