Re: gEDA-user: Moving refdes on pcb

I found that I can't move the refdes if it is selected - I can only move a refdes if it is *not* selected and I click, hold, and drag.

-ES

John Luciani wrote:
On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Tamas Szabo <sza2king@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DJ Delorie wrote:
 >> Is there a way to select and move the name in those cases?
 >
 > Check the "only names" option (it's in the view menu for lesstif,
 > settings for gtk) and set the grid to "none".

 Well, unfortunately I can't see any differences... (except the parts are
 not movable) :-(

 /sza2

What is your grid spacing? I have found it easier to move text when the grid
setting is finer.

(* jcl *)