Re: gEDA-user: No component found message.

Hello Stuart,

This is what is in the /etc/gEDA/system-gafrc file

; Load the default component libraries
(let ((clib-def-file (%search-load-path "geda-clib")))
  (if clib-def-file
      (load clib-def-file)
      (display "Failed to load default component libraries.\n")))

Since it does not print out this message, I assume it is able to find the libraries at the appropriate position.

All the .sym files installed by the packages are in /usr/share/gEDA/sym/ in the respective sub directories.

Ravith Botejue.

.