Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] bug in overlapping pad/pin stack ?

The attached gerber shows component side.
Two instances of the previously posted footprint, one of which has a polygon on the component side.

I'll see about getting a screen shot -- I don't do that to often so I can't remember how, but pcb is giving me in gerber exactly what is shows on the screen.

-dave

DJ Delorie wrote:
Could you post a photo of the bug?  If I bring up your footprint in my
pcb, everything looks fine - copper planes and solder masks.

G04 start of page 3 for group 1 idx 1
G04 Title: (unknown), solder *
G04 Creator: pcb 1.99w *
G04 CreationDate: Sun Mar  9 20:58:23 2008 UTC *
G04 For: dave *
G04 Format: Gerber/RS-274X *
G04 PCB-Dimensions: 100000 100000 *
G04 PCB-Coordinate-Origin: lower left *