Re: gEDA-user: Solder Jumpers

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:32 PM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  > If I can't find out some actual dimensions that people have used or
>  > seen then it's down to the cellar ;-)
>
>  If you want a test board, I can probably etch one tomorrow and mail it
>  to you.  Just send me a .pcb file.

Thanks for the offer. These footprints are for future use so there
is no rush.

> Or a postscript file, if you want  to try semicircles also.

I am hoping to build two footprints.

Is there a secret PCB file format change that would permit
the creation of semi-circular pads and that also implements
that PCB datum request?

Could be time to upgrade ;-)

(* jcl *)

--