gEDA-user: gEDA Binary Suite v0.0.2 released

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the second official release (v0.0.2) of the gEDA
Binary Suite for x86 GNU/Linux.  I fixed some reported installation issues
(thanks for all the reports) and I have linked this release on the gEDA
download page.

This binary suite has the following features:

	* Should work on any GNU/Linux distribution released after
          October 2001.
	* Will not interfere with your distribution's executables and
          libraries.
	* Installs and runs completely user space.  Does not require
          root access to install or run.
	* Installation is a simple shell script and runs quickly.
	* Uninstall is a simple recursive delete.
	* Currently contains the following programs from the gEDA
          project:

		- gEDA/gaf (gschem and friends) v1.4.0
                - gerbv v2.0.1
                - pcb (both the gtk+ and lesstif versions) v20080202
                - xgsch2pcb v0.1.2

	* Simulation packages will added at a later date

Download:
http://geda.seul.org/dist/suite/v0.0.2/README
http://geda.seul.org/dist/suite/v0.0.2/gedasuite-linux-x86-0.0.2.md5sum
http://geda.seul.org/dist/suite/v0.0.2/gedasuite-linux-x86-0.0.2.tar.bz2

Be sure to read the README for installation information.

Last minute info:  On some machines, the initial load and run of a suite
executable make take a little bit of time.  Subsequent runs of the same
executable will execute much faster.

All comments to me,

-Ales

PS. The md5sum for the tarball is:

0f7df6b1c90b3f64d8fb2a7ad8982791  gedasuite-linux-x86-0.0.2.tar.bz2