Re: gEDA-user: Asking questions, obtaining answers ...

> At the risk of being accused a Canonical / Launchpad fan-boy, if this
> were an idea we wanted to implement, I'd take a fair bit of convincing
> that we didn't just want to use Launchpad answers...

Hmmmm.....   OK, I just looked into Launchpad.  Looks intriguing.

> For many projects I've come across, there are good users out there who
> will monitor the the answers pages and help those in need of help.

Folks already do that on the e-mail list.  Therefore, folks will also
do it on Launchpad.   I agree.

> If it worked, the community has a good opportunity to grow around this.

I like it......

I'll continue reading up on Launch pad.  You may be convincing me.....

Stuart