Re: gEDA-user: gEDA user: gnetlist -gdrc buffer overflow and gnetlist -gspice-sdb killed

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:30:12 -0300, Facundo Ferrer
<facundo.j.ferrer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi I was working on my thesis project and I'm designing a 6-bit flash
> converter. The circuit has 63 comparators (made by me) , 63 inverters
(made
> by me) and 1 decoder (126 inputs and 6 outputs, also made by me). I have
> source file for each component (actually more than 127 files because the
> decoder has nand gates made by me). When I try to check my circuit with
drc
> or drc2 gnetlist finished with a buffer overflow. I don't know how to
solve
> this. Also, I tried with spice-sdb but gnetlist finish with Killed.

I'll have a look at this tomorrow evening and see what I can do.

> Here are the links of the output:
>
> - using drc: http://pastebin.com/GrJL6pi9
> - using drc2: http://pastebin.com/UnYk1f8a
> - using spice-sdb: http://pastebin.com/MpWjqVq8
>
> If you need my schematics I will send you.

Please e-mail me your schematics off-list.

Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group