Re: gEDA-user: Looking for my first fab shop.

On 03/08/2010 11:30 AM, Jim wrote:
Are there any fab shops that would be gentle with a very new, very
inexperienced PCB designer? OH and reasonable for a prototype. Last time
I laid up a board I used a drafting table and mylar. I may need a bit of
handholding as I go along.

If you're in US then try BatchPCB if you can stand to wait 3 weeks.

http://batchpcb.com/index.php/Home

Pretty straight-forward service, reasonable prices for small quantities. Can't say how much hand-holding they'll give, but I have had a bit of helpful back & forth with them when first getting started.

Eric