Re: gEDA-user: PCB Bugmail

Peter Clifton wrote:
Please can someone set up a mailing list (or point me at the existing
one if there is such a thing) which tracks bugmail from PCB's
sourceforge tracker.

I see the gEDA and gerbv bugs which appear in their respective bug
mailing lists, and I find that is usually a first step towards me being
aware about what bugs people are submitting. (Only new bugs create mail
for gEDA, not further comments).

Or - in my ideal word, can we just dump the crappy sourceforge bug
trackers and switch to Launchpad??? (Pretty please).

So you are saying you get a email when a bug is opened but not when a change is made?

Jim.