Re: gEDA-user: getting used to git (almost trivial pcb patch)

I can't see why it complains, but...  maybe cr/lf or whitespace
differences, which mail might have munged?

Also, I had to cut the patch out of your email, perhaps it assumes the
patch *is* the mail, rather than being *in* the mail?

$ git am -s /tmp/foo
Applying: replaces "pcb.sourceforge.net" with "pcb.gpleda.org"
/envy/dj/geda/pcb-git/pcb/.git/rebase-apply/patch:20: trailing whitespace.
be found from http://pcb.gpleda.org.
error: patch failed: win32/Readme.txt:4
error: win32/Readme.txt: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 replaces "pcb.sourceforge.net" with "pcb.gpleda.org"
When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".