Re: gEDA-user: toporouter update

Harry Eaton wrote:
     Can you guys keep this on the geda-dev list in future.. it is always
     fun
     to see how things are progressing.

   Certainly, if Anthony and I discuss anything now that GSoc is not to
   be.

I'm not going to stop working on the toporouter (greenlight?) just because Google didn't fund us. If people keep hassling me, I'll probably find the time for small commits here and there.. e.g., most of my work last year was an answer to some scathing criticism from Harry.. I *had* to do something after that =)

Cheers,
Anthony