Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter Update

     I'm not going to stop working on the toporouter (greenlight?) just
     because Google didn't fund us. If people keep hassling me, I'll
     probably
     find the time for small commits here and there.. e.g., most of my
     work
     last year was an answer to some scathing criticism from Harry.. I
     *had*
     to do something after that =)

   Gosh, I was thinking about making a parody of your website comparing
   the two routers in pcb, where I would show test cases where boards had
   SMD parts on both sides and the toporouter couldn't route it but the
   autorouter could, then some with some existing hand-routing on the
   board, one with a ground plane going unused by the toporouter, etc. But
   I thought that would be mean so I didn't do it. (Even though I figured
   it would goad you in to fixing those problems).
   Seriously, I didn't think my criticisms were scathing, they were meant
   to be helpful. In any event, I'm still happy to give my blunt
   assessment and crazy ideas going forward.
   Cheers,
   harry