Re: gEDA-user: pcb DRC

>From: Duncan Drennan [mailto:duncan.drennan@xxxxxxxxx]
>Subject: gEDA-user: pcb DRC

>... the new DRC is awesome! ... and it is such a
>pleasure compared to the old version. I can actually find the
>violations quickly and easily.

I agree that the new version is great to use and makes it so much easier to
find mistakes!  The only thing I miss from the old version is how the
coordinate locations were displayed.  When you are working on a big
multilayer board with planes, it can sometimes take a minute to find the
blue or maroon square the picture is showing.

Keep up the great work with PCB and gEDA!

Andrew Miner