Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter: Line constraints

Anthony Blake wrote:

> I've just pushed an update to the toporouter which enables existing line
> traces

Great!
A blocking issue starts to resolve ...

> (no arcs or planes yet).

We'll b bugging you until they will ;-)

> At the moment the CDT is being rebuilt
> *alot*, because of GTS's lack of constraint deletion.. This means it can
> only be used on small boards.

What is the metric of small in this regard?
The number of connections to be auto routed?
The size of the netlist includes connections ignored by the auto router
The physical size of the board?

> If anyone finds any bugs, please send a small board demonstrating the bug.

Where would I download and how would I install the bleeding edge version of
the greenstone (?) router?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak