Re: gEDA-user: gpleda.org downtime this weekend (3/20 - 3/21)

[snip]
>        Okay, I'm going to start the upgrade right now.  So, please don't
>commit anything for a little bit until it is done.  In theory it should
>go okay, however, I haven't rebooted this box in over a year.

	Hmmm.  Unfortunately the upgrade didn't go quite according to plan
(complicated by how the server is virtualized).  I have reverted back
to a backup I did when I started the process so everything should be up
and running again.  Feel free to continue doing whatever you were doing
before I started this upgrade attempt.

I need to talk to the hosting owners and figure out how to do this upgrade
without breaking my current configuration.  I will try this upgrade at
a later date.

								-Ales