Re: gEDA-user: ten pages of command line options

DJ Delorie wrote:
I think there needs to be a way to specify the sort key and section
heading separately, as "bom-Options" is not a good text for a section
heading.

Perhaps a mapping between sort key and section heading could be found
once, rather than have to include both for every option?

that would be useful. Also we need to have a way I think in the index to somehow sort on HID or something since some options exist in more than one exporter.

This is a great start however. Hopefully with some minor tweaks to the perl script and the sort keys it will be good to go.

Is the list of exporters somehow generated automatically? I'm asking because the gcode exporter is missing.

-Dan