Re: gEDA-user: Compiling PCB 20001103 -> missing libraries

Sorry all,

Found the problem: classic mistake of not RTFM
The INSTALL file says:

After running ./configure with your selected options, run
  make
to build PCB.  You can try out the program by running
  cd src
  ./pcbtest.sh
prior to installation.
To install PCB after it has been built run:
  make install
from the top level directory.

Forgot to cd .. back to the top level dir. for the make install.

Again sorry to waste your time.
Regards, Robert