Re: gEDA-user: Verifying ngspice with an RLC sample in given link

On 03/02/2011 10:30 AM, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> On 03/02/2011 10:05 AM, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

>>> L1 is 100mH there. Could it help?
>>>
>>> --
>>> VZh
>> Duh oh!  That worked!
>> Reminder to self: Get some hi-powered glasses and strong coffee!
>>
>> Thanks!
> There seems to be a problem; v(3) plot is inverted,
> otherwise the other nodes probes look good. Perhaps
> this has to do with "vm" which is not a recognized
> vector, so I just used "v" for node probes. Other than
> that, it looks good.

Problem solved.  It was 'vm'  and I recognized C/L are
inverted plot WRT each other as expected. So to get
the mags, one has to do:

plot 100*mag(v1#branch) mag(v(2,3)) mag(v(3))

which amounts to the same thing.

All is well & thanks for pointing out the error!