Re: gEDA-user: Get a pin or net list count

On Mar 6, 2011, at 11:05 AM, Oliver King-Smith wrote:

> Thank you for sharing the gnetlist extension.  That works very nicely.
>   I got a slightly different count between the pins I did manually and
>   the pins your package reported.  Are you counting all pins, or just
>   used pins?

It should count graphical pins on the symbols that represent physical parts (not graphical=1 symbols). The count should include unconnected pins, but not physical pins on the package that are not represented on the symbols. There is not, in general, any way to deduce the physical pin count from symbol attributes.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx