Re: gEDA-user: Standard Thru-hole preferences

On 03/06/2011 02:57 PM, Rob Butts wrote:
Is there a standard for pad thickness, mask diameter and clearance for
    thru-holes?

For wire to board?  Not sure.  Probably somewhere in some corporation
in the last 60 years...

Soldering works very forgivingly -- even with no-lead.  I'd just use
clearance of .005 to .010 inch as is convenient.

I like surface mount wire-to-board conectors like Zierick makes
and any others based on old tech like phone company punch down block
insulation slicing connectors.

John