Re: gEDA-user: Un-translate a symbol?

   I think I just figured out a way of doing it.  I zoomed out, selected
   everything and moved it up and out.  Then I will re-translate when I'm
   done with the changes.

   On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rob Butts <[1]r.butts2@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

       Is it possible to un-translate a symbol in gEDA?  I have a 5 pin
     symbol
       that I want to copy and make an 8 pin symbol.  I'd like to undo
     the
       translate so that I can back out just a little.  I guess I could
     copy
       everything and start a new symbol instead of saving it as a
     different
       name.  Is that the best way?