Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20100929 released

> After porting pcb_spawnvp (in src/action.c) to Windows, it built fine on
> Ubuntu using my cross-compiler build script (minipack). I'll work on a
> patch. Fortunately, the Windows API already provides an implementation of
> spawnvp.

I pulled the latest minipack code from the git repo, but I haven't
managed to successfully build the latest PCB snapshot. I noticed the
pcb.recipe was still fetching the older snapshot. Would you be able to
push the code which builds successfully to the minipack repo?

One of the things I keep getting is a error regarding dbus. I added
the libdbus-dev package, but still get the error. If I use
--disable-dbus then I get an error later on (I'll need to check
exactly what the error is).

Thanks.