Re: gEDA-user: Make vias exposed

   Second question then - how do I tell how much clearance I have? The
   soldermask doesn't seem to show holes for vias.

   On 28 March 2011 23:39, DJ Delorie <[1]dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Show the soldermask layer in pcb, then use the 'k' key to increase
     the
     soldermask clearance for the via under the crosshair.
     For bulk, select the vias you want, then alt-k increases them all.
     Note that PCB defaults to fully tented vias, which is what most
     people
     want.  If you want a test point, it might be better to add a test
     point symbol in your schematics, with a single-pin footprint for it.
     That not only documents the test point, but lets you include silk
     and
     a name around it on the pcb.