Re: gEDA-user: New symbol + Spice

For the record, the problem was that I confused pins with white
lines(!) when drawing the symbol (I didn't realise there was a
difference until I noticed the P code in the symbol file of another
component).

Maybe the instructions on the web site about creating a symbol could
add a comment about this (although in retrospect I can see it's pretty
stupid of me - a big clue was the behaviour of the nets, which didn't
join up (red squares remained)).

Sorry/Thanks,
Andrew

[...]