Re: gEDA-user: Fwd: Re: Gschcheck still exists?

Dear Ales,
Thanks for your kind relpy. Does there exist something Checking software in stead of gschsheck which is compatible withe GEDA tools?
William

From: Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@seul.org>
To: geda-user@seul.org
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: Fwd: Re: Gschcheck still exists? Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 22:54:59 -0400

>>In fact I left this prpoject long time ago I do not know what
>>the gEDA team did with the files and I do not think that my work
>>is still operating after all these years and changes

This is unfortunately true. gschcheck fell by the wayside
because I needed to spend time working on the other parts of gschem.
If somebody has the time and energy, this code can be picked up again
and probably needs some serious updating to work with the latest
libgeda/file format/attributes etc...

-Ales

P.S. if somebody really wants the code I can send it to you, but it will
not compile (last release/update was in 19990516).