Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

On the subject of a conversion I might right now be changing my mind. Why?

I am sitting here laying out a strangely shapped flex-rigid board. I am finding it easier to put the traces where I want them by using a text editor to directly edit the pcb file then I reload PCB to view the changes. A re-working of the UI to allow text driven or parameter entry into lines, arcs, polygons etc would reduce my flipping back and forth between the editor and PCB; it should reduct the total number of mouse clicks, drags, hot key cuts, pastes and direct text editing.

Steve M.