gEDA-user: gSpiceUI Successful compilation

Hi,

I could compile gSpiceUI with following changes. I am not
sure weather these apply to general case, or are only valid for this
specific combination of software versions that I have:

gspiceui-v0.7.01
with GCC version 2.95.4
wxWidgets 2.4.2
on FreeBSD 4.10(i386) using gmake

1- added include paths to src/Makefile: -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include, since wx-config delivered wrong paths(!?)

2- for this error:
AppGSpiceUI.cpp:47: `LC_NUMERIC' undeclared (first use this function)
I added #include <locale.h> at the top.

3- for this error:
netlist/NetList.cpp:50: syntax error before `,'
I changed "ulong" to "unsigned long"

4- and finally for this one:
utility/SpinCtrl.cpp:426: implicit declaration of function `int pow10f(...)'
I changed the line to   fIncSz = (float)(i2 ^ 10);

did you generate some portions of the code automatically using a wx-gui editor for example? (like FLTK has fluid) or did you code everything from scratch?

bests,
Shahab.