gEDA-user: Hardcopy corners of fat tracks have cracks

Hello list
When I print  hardcopy, All the corners of tracks power size & greater
fail at bends.  Each sraight section is a rectangle that just "butts up"
to the next section.  They only join at a corner point.  There appears
to be missing the arc part of the bend that you see on screen. The
problem is't visible when viewing the postscript on screen with ggv.

I have tried my old Brother HL10-h & also a Lexmark W810 - same
results.
--
Greg Cunningham <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>