gEDA-user: gEDA website/mailing lists/cvs/etc... outage soon

Hi All,

	Due to the main SEUL machine: 1) physically moving and 2) being
upgraded, the gEDA website/mailing lists/cvs/etc... will be down late this
Friday and then again at noon this coming Saturday.  I expect things to
come back sometime in the afternoon on Saturday.  All times are in EST.

	Since we are upgrading the machine, we are going to be migrating
away from majordomo to mailman (for the mailing lists).  I don't know all
the details yet.  I will probably send out an e-mail to all subscribed
users with the new information as soon as possible.

	Thanks for your patience.

				-Ales